Saturday 7 July 2012

Justin Bieber ft Ludacris – Baby Lyrics -Official Song

Justin Bieber ft Ludacris – Baby Lyrics
Justin Bieber – Baby feat. Ludacris. Lyrics included below.






This is the kid that Usher and Justin Timberlake were fighting over. Now Luda added a verse to this track.
Read the full Justin Bieber and Ludacris Baby Lyrics below:

Justin Bieber ft Ludacris – Baby Lyrics
[Justin Bieber]
Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh.
You know you love me, I know you care,
you shout whenever and I’ll be there.
You are my love, you are my heart
and we will never ever ever be apart.
Are we an item? girl quit playing,
we’re just friends, what are you saying.
Said there’s another, look right in my eyes,
my first love broke my heart for the first time.
And I was like…

No comments:

Post a Comment